We have Super Sprint Series #2 taking place on Sunday, a new uniform order
just launched, our junior coordinator Mel Lind has lots up her sleeve,
Kona bound Hannah
and Jac Crofton
are getting close to taper time and judging by how many of you are out and
about, there is certainly lots of training happening.
Remember it's getting hotter and more humid now, so do take extra care with
your hydration and please, please, always dress to be seen out there on the
Race Director: Billy
Lynch | Stef Puszka
Barrett | Russell Peacock
Fruit | Ice: Alex Wetten
1. This is a non-drafting event. Please make sure you know what
that means by having another look at the basic Rules of
2. Roads are open for this event so we need you to obey all traffic
regulations, including stopping if any traffic lights are RED. This
is very important so that we can continue to obtain permits to conduct our
events right here in town.
CLUB TRI GEAR ORDER:
1. You have
been asking for it, so here's our club tri gear order for 2015.
2. We need all orders in by Wednesday next week to allow us to
collate & place order for a delivery time of late October.
3. We rarely have any stock items, so do think ahead about your
training and racing needs.
4. If you are racing away, our kit is very recognizable and will get
you lots of cheers!
5. Member benefit: All items are sold at cost, with the club
subsidising the delivery charges.
1. Our supply
is getting lower and we are down to the last few small men's sizes and some
of the women's sizes are also low.
2. Our cotton tees will be on sale again at our event on Sunday.
$15 each or bargain 3 for $40.
3. Bring some $$$ and see Robyn after you finish.
1. Due to
circumstances beyond our control, our Christmas Splash N Dash at
Nightcliff Pool has been moved forward a week.
2. Date claimer for our whole of club year end event is now: 28 November 2015
1. An email
from our junior co-ordinator Mel
Lind has gone out to all our junior members detailing
upcoming events and activities.
2. Our club has applied for School
Voucher provider status. If successful,
juniors will be able to claim against tri gear.
3. So that we have an idea of what to order for juniors, can you
please let Mel know by email firstname.lastname@example.org
what you are likely to require. Junior tri tops $45, Junior tri
4. Please note change of date for our club Christmas Splash N Dash to
28 November 2015.
1. Due to
change of date of Christmas Splash N Dash, Robbie Weatherald has moved to RD
of that event (his preferred option). This now leaves an RD vacancy
for Sprint Series #3.
2. We also require other roster spots on the calendar to be filled.
Please check here
and let us know if you can help out. Would be great if we can get all
events up until Christmas and the first event of 2016 covered.