Race Director: John
Bland | Leanne
Fruit | Ice: Noellene Bland
1. Members please remember your DTC timing chip.
2. Come & Tri participants will be issued a chip on race morning.
Please return to the chip bucket on completion of the event.
1. Winners of club cotton tee shirt entry prizes for Aquathlon #3 - Kate Bell, Daniel Eakins,
2. This week our 30th and 40th members to register will win cotton
tees. Jump in with your entries now!
3. Hearing Phil
Blumberg is recovering. Another Broken Spoke
nomination for Phil.
4. Junior lad Kyle
Farrier competed in Qld last weekend. A great
experience for Kyle to see how it's done at that level.
5. Seems many of our members are signing up for IM Cairns, IM 70.3
Cairns and IM 70.3 Busselton. Don't forget to register as Darwin
Triathlon Club at time of entry (or log back in and amend your entry to
6. If you are racing away this year (or know someone who is), we
would love a heads up by email.
7. Good luck to those participating in the Australia Day Fun Run
Trust you all had / are still having and enjoyable break over the festive
Welcome to our new members and welcome to Darwin to those recently
Our 2017 events get underway this weekend with the running of Aquathlon #3
(which incorporates the NT Aquathlon C'ships) at the Waterfront Lagoon
(note change from Lake Alexander) and we look forward to catching up with
you all there.
We would like to encourage you all to check our social media platforms
during 2017 as E News may be a little less regular.
You don't actually need to be on Facebook to visit our page.
So check it often for up to date news snippets, results, photos and club
Race Director: John
Richard Bland | Leanne
Fruit & Ice: Noellene Bland
1. Lake Alexander has reopened.
2. Date claimer for our first junior event for 2017 - 12 Feb 17
3. We have taken delivery of our new trailer.
4. Our old trailer is now FOR SALE. Recently rewired,
expressions of interest to purchase are being taken. Please email email@example.com
5. We have club cotton tees for sale. Adults sizes are $15 each
or 3 for $40, kids sizes $10. If you wish to order and collect &
pay at Sunday's event please email firstname.lastname@example.org your sizeand
we will advise colour options still available.
6. Check our
Facebook page for athlete results from various events since last E
7. Reminder re timing chips: new members are issued with their
timing chip free of charge & collect & sign for at their first
8. If you lose/misplace your issued timing chip please purchase
a replacement chip ($15) when entering your next event.
9. It's your responsibility to bring your timing chip. Issuing
a temporary chip takes time & makes results harder to collate and if
the numbers turning up events sans chips continues to increase, we will
have to revert back to our "no chip, no time" rule. Thanks for
10. Parents of juniors, we have a number of kids tri tops and tri
shorts available. Your NT Sports
Vouchers can be used for these.
PIC OF THE WEEK:
Our new club trailer has arrived thanks to funding
via Dept Sport & Recreation