Early bird entry closes 8pm this evening.
Late entry then available until 6pm tomorrow, but why pay more than you
Race Director: Lisa
Abel | John
Fruit | Ice: Roger Decurtins
1. We would like a couple more volunteers to assist with marshalling
etc. If you can help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Presentations will take place after this event so we encourage
you to stay afterwards.
3. There will be a couple of lucky draws so do hang around for those
TECHNICAL OFFICIALS COURSE:
1. Our TO Course is confirmed for this Wednesday 12 April 2017 6-9pm
2. Thanks to those people who have replied and are keen to learn more
about the rules of our sport and how to implement them. You will have
received an email with details.
3. We have had a withdrawal, so if you are interested in attending (the
more the merrier) please complete expressions of interest here.
1. Great to hear Phil
Blumberg is on the mend.
2. Our two Toms are among those heading south for Challenge Melbourne
this weekend. Good luck TomMarsh
and Tom Ryan!
3. Our field is looking great for Sunday! The 2016 Winners of
our Series (& NT Champions) were Brett
Verity and Rachel
McLean. The Series will definitely have new
placegetters this year and possibly new champions as well.
4. The event is often a stepping stone for members, so good luck to
all those doing their first ever Sprint Distance event on Sunday!
5. Appears it was a very popular move to add in the short option as
well. Just a reminder, for this event, participants in the shorter
distance will be receiving one (1) participation point.
6. See you all, bright and early at Lake Alex. Not
participating? Come on down and watch the action and we can always
use extra help.